The soft flowing curves of the roof make the Crescent Canopy a stylish and contemporary addition to your property. The wide and high entrance within this freestanding canopy gives easy and safe access making it suitable for many outdoor cover applications. The Crescent carport protects your vehicles from snow, rain, harmful UV rays or leaves shedding and also provides an elegant garden shelter.
Sturdy and Durable - High Performance:
- Rust resistant powder coated frame made of aluminium and galvanized steel
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate covering
- 100% UV protected - does not yellow - Clear polycarbonate panels - over 90% light transmission
- Strong poles – 80 x 80mm
- Designed laser cut support arms
- Re-assembly option - can be relocated.
- Wide and high entrance for easy and safe access
- Gutters included - directs rain water sideward and allows water collection.
- Protects your vehicles from snow, rain, hail, harmful UV rays and shedding leaves.
- No rust, rot, moss or fungus
- Easy cleaning with hose or rain
What makes the Crescent Curved Canopy so popular:
- 2 persons assembly - no high skills are needed
- No unique tools are needed - requires screwdriver, wrenches, drillers and only one ladder
- Ready to assemble – gutters included, pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws included
- Requires solid surface - no foundations fixing needed
- No roof climbing is needed
- Step-by-step assembly instructions included.
Essential Measurements and Data:
- Colour: Grey frame with Clear 6mm thick virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate covering
- Maximum External Dimensions: 502 L x 362 D W x 242 H cm
- Internal Dimensions: 325 W x 220 H cm
- Poles 80mm x 80mm width, 195 cm height
- Covering Area: 18.2m² (197 sq ft)
- Snow Loading: Up to 150 kg /m²
- Wind Resistant: Up to 150 kph
- Packaging Dimensions: 226 x 96 x 39cm, 3 Cartons