The Access Pipe saves time by allowing a simple entry when inspection is required.
- Easy to clear blockages from the downpipe.
- Available for both 68mm Round and 65mm Square downpipes.
- Eliminates the need to inspect the downpipe from above.Our rainwater systems are suitable for all applications and types of building, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
Our rainwater systems are suitable for all applications and types of building, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark - no. KM501316.
- Gutters, pipes and fittings manufactured in PVC-U, a material which is not easily ignitable and will not support combustion. All products comply with the material requirements of:
BS EN 12200 1:2000 (Downpipes and fittings)
BS EN 607:2004 (Gutters and fittings)
BS EN 1462:2004 (Eaves brackets)
- Suitable for all types of buildings including domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
Our rainwater gutters and pipes are made from a continuous extrusion process. Fittings are made from high pressure injection moulding.