Our rainwater systems are suitable for all applications and types of building, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark - no. KM501316.
- Gutters, pipes and fittings manufactured in PVC-U, a material which is not easily ignitable and will not support combustion. All products comply with the material requirements of:
BS EN 12200 1:2000 (Downpipes and fittings)
BS EN 607:2004 (Gutters and fittings)
BS EN 1462:2004 (Eaves brackets)
- Suitable for all types of buildings including domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
- Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness.
- Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
- Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
- Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
Our rainwater gutters and pipes are made from a continuous extrusion process. Fittings are made from high pressure injection moulding.