Choose PVC-U guttering downpipe as an integral piece of your water drainage solution because it:
- Is a cost-effect solution for all types of buildings including domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Is tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Comes in a range of colours, styles and lengths to suit your situation.
- Has well defined stylish contours which ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
- Has consistent colouring and is essentially maintenance free.
- Has high gloss finish with a blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness.
- Is not easily ignitable, will not support combustion and does not conduct lightning (as metal rainwater systems do).
- Is compliant with the material requirements of: BS EN 12200 1:2000.
Our rainwater gutters and pipes are made from a continuous extrusion process. Fittings are made from high pressure injection moulding.
Check out our range of other guttering brackets, bends, sockets, clips, seals, outlets and more to complete your rainwater drainage system.