Lacomet is sheet lead alternative which consists of two coil coated, corrosion resistant, unalloyed layers of aluminium with an inlay of fibre strengthened composite.
Lacomet can be used for almost every application where water proofing lead covering is required in new buildings, renovations and re-builds.
- Very lightweight
- Corrosion resistant
- Thin - Is easily cut to size with a Stanley knife, scissors or tin snips.
- Pliable but still retains shape
- Low expansion coefficient
- UV resistant
- Temperature resistant
- Matt grey colour (RAL 7037)
- Can be fixed with butyl tape, LACOMET butyl tape or mastic.
- Can be processed easily at low temperatures (to -20º C).
- Easily paintable
Lacomet Aluminium Sheeting can be used for a variety of applications, such as:
- Lead flashings
- Cavity tray flashings
- Lead copings
- Apron flashings
- Window and door joints
- Lintel joints
- Any many more.
- Length: Handy rolls of 10m
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Weight: 1.05kg/m²
- Stability: -50 to +150 ºC
- Tensile Strength: 200 N/mm² (Newton/millimeter²)
Here at TW Plastics, we offer the Lacomet Lead Replacement rolls in 10m rolls, in the following widths: 150mm, 250mm, 330mm, 400mm, 500mm and 1000mm.