Wonderboard is a closed cell foam PVCu board which is versatile, lightweight which can be used for a variety of applications.
- Lightweight but strong & durable
- Fully UV stabilised for use indoors or out
- Treat it just like wood – cut it, drill it, saw it, plane it, nail it, paint it, wash it
- But waterproof in the way that wood is not
- Surface stays warm to the touch – excellent to insulate and reduce condensation in outhouses, sheds, workshops, utility rooms etc.
- Fascia and soffit replacement
- Lining between exposed beams
- Signs & displays
- Exhibition work
- Shelves & drawers
- Replacement bath panels
For cladding work, fit Standard Wonderboard on wooden battens pre-screwed to brick, concrete or other substrate. Remember that plastics tend to expand & contract with heat changes, so to avoid bowing or buckling never glue the sheeting across its whole area. Allow edge gaps for expansion and drill holes for screws and drive rivets at least 50% oversize.
Here at TW Plastics, we offer Wonderboard in White and in a choice of 3mm or 5mm thicknesses which are both available to be cut to size.