Simple fixing for Twinwall or Triplewall Polycarbonate to roof framework. Wide plastic washer with shank to match sheet thickness, foam sealing washer to keep water out and plastic cap to cover the screw head.
Benefits of using Fixing Buttons with your Polycarbonate sheeting:
- Prevents uplift by wind
- Allows natural expansion and contraction
- Protects against water penetration at fixing
- Choice of White or Brown
- Available for use with 10mm, 16mm or 25mm polycarbonate sheeting
The following tips or pointers are offered to help you best fit the Polycarbonate Sheet Fixing Buttons:
- Use a sharp steel drill bit instead of a wood one
- Drill at least 40mm away from the edge
- Drill between the ribs
- Do not over-tighten the screw fixing and squash the sheets - as a guide the button should not touch the sheet
- Using an 18mm drill bit will allow the sheet to move due to natural expansion and contraction
- If using a large sheet the use of a perlin can be used.
- Use to fix into perlins, noggins or rafters.
- Screws not supplied
- Sold in Packs of 10