EPDM is a tough black rubber sheeting and each order is individually made to the exact size and shape you need, with any seams factory vulcanised and guaranteed waterproof.
Use Standardweight (0.75mm) EPDM for small sheltered roofs up to a maximum of 20 sq m (215 sq ft) in area.
For larger roofs use Heavyweight (1mm) or Superheavyweight (1.5mm). Tried and tested in more than 40 years commercial use.
- Resists the UV degrading effects of sunlight, and most common chemicals.
- Rubbery stretch quality accommodates uneven surfaces – you can lay over the top of old felt roofs.
- No gluing, sticking or heatsealing – roof covers are simply nailed into place through the unique fixing flaps.
- Manufacturers offer a 20 YEAR WARRANTY (full details on request).
- Does not harden over time so will not uplift, crack or blister – no maintenance is guaranteed.
MADE TO SIZE - All EPDM roof covers are made to the customer's specific requirements and pricing is per square metre. Orders are despatched direct from the factory - please alow minimum 10-14 working days for delivery.
ORDERING a made to measure EPDM roof cover. Measure your roof. Allow 76mm (3") overlap on outside edges and 152mm (6") to a wall or upstand. Round up each dimension to the nearest half metre (500mm) and calculate the area, rounding up to the nearest square metre. When ordering, give us the exact size (length x width) in millimetres when requested. If in any doubt, just send us a sketch by post, fax or e-mail and we'll quote by return.
CHECK LIST of items for your EPDM roof job - you might also need:
- EPDM roof sheet, made to measure including overlap
- Underfelt (essential when laying on concrete or over old felt, and highly recommended for all roofs)
- Fixing Plates
- Galvanised clout nails
- Inside Corners, Outside Corners, Pipe Sleeves and Mastic Tape (if required)