We regret that we are unable to take new orders for Cut-To-Size plastic products at this time. We expect to be able to do so from Thursday 21st December for orders to be cut and dispatched in the first week of the New Year.
Our fascias and soffits offer a completely maintenance free solution to roofline and window construction. the tough impermeable outer skin of the foam boards provide year round protection from both the weather and insect infestation.
We offer a range of fascia boards for use in both new builds, or replacing and covering existing timbers. A range of matching mouldings are available for all joints and coners.
Colours; White, mahogany, Golden Oak, Black Ash and Rosewood.
- Will not rot, warp, crack or erode. they do not require painting or any other protective treatment.
- The impermeable outer skin and closed cell composition of the boards are unaffected by moisture and will not corrode.
- They do not burn freely and out preform timber in a fire. not easily ignitable and have a Class 1 fire rating in accordance with BS476:Part 7 1997.
- The combined cellular core and extruded PVCu skin ensure high durability in all conditions.
- Good insulating properties, improves the overall thermal insulation of composite wall construction.
- No chemical reaction with other common building materials.
- Cutting, drilling, nailing and shaping are easily achieved
- High gloss blemish free surface