Due to essential maintenance of our machinery and stock shortages with our suppliers, we regret that orders placed can only be dispatched from Monday 5th June.
Corrugated Plastic Sheets
Corrugated Plastic Sheets are an economical material for use in many roofing projects in the garden and around the home.
Possible examples include: carports, canopies, sheds, porches, greenhouses and even swimming pool covers.
Plastic corrugated roofing has several advantages over other roofing materials:
- Lightweight – easy to handle, cut and install by anyone with basic DIY experience.
- Attractive and practical – sheets can be clear, allowing the full amount of natural light through; or translucent, giving a soft diffused lighting effect
- UV resistant – our corrugated plastic sheets have a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against deterioration from the effects of sunlight.
- Fire retardant - classified self-extinguishing by BS2782 test method 508A
- Weather resistant
We offer three types of corrugated plastic sheets, as well as a range of accessories and tools, to get your roofing project off to the best possible start.
- 76mm (3”) Profile Corrugated PVC – this rounded profile sheet is the best general-purpose all-round plastic roofing material. Offered in three thicknesses, lightweight (0.8mm thick) and heavyweight (1.1mm thick) are the two most popular, however for very heavy-duty applications we also offer a super-heavyweight (1.3mm thick) sheet.
- Mini Profile Corrugated PVC – ideal if you’re working to a smaller budget, this economy-grade material is ideal for smaller structures in more sheltered areas.
- Box Profile Corrugated PVC – the square “Greca” construction of this sheet makes it stylish roofing material, especially for carports.
We stock a range of accessories to complement our plastic corrugated roofing products, including flashing units, used to seal sheets to a wall; eaves filler, to seal and support under the corrugations at the eaves; fasteners and tools for fitting the corrugated plastic sheets.