Corrugated plastic sheets are an economical material for use in many roofing projects in the garden and around the home. Possible examples include: carports, canopies, sheds, porches, greenhouses and even swimming pool covers.
Plastic corrugated roofing has several advantages over other roofing materials:
- Lightweight – easy to handle, cut and install by anyone with basic DIY experience.
- Attractive and practical – sheets can be clear, allowing the full amount of natural light through; or translucent, giving a soft diffused lighting effect
- UV resistant – our corrugated plastic sheets have a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against deterioration from the effects of sunlight.
- Fire retardant - classified self-extinguishing by BS2782 test method 508A
- Weather resistant
We offer three types of corrugated plastic sheets, as well as a range of accessories and tools, to get your roofing project off to the best possible start.
- 76mm (3”) Profile Corrugated PVC – this rounded profile sheet is the best general-purpose all-round plastic roofing material. Offered in three thicknesses, lightweight (0.8mm thick) and heavyweight (1.1mm thick) are the two most popular, however for very heavy-duty applications we also offer a super-heavyweight (1.3mm thick) sheet.
- Mini Profile Corrugated PVC – ideal if you’re working to a smaller budget, this economy-grade material is ideal for smaller structures in more sheltered areas.
- Box Profile Corrugated PVC – the square “Greca” construction of this sheet makes it stylish roofing material, especially for carports.
We stock a range of accessories to complement our plastic corrugated roofing products, including flashing units, used to seal sheets to a wall; eaves filler, to seal and support under the corrugations at the eaves; fasteners and tools for fitting the corrugated plastic sheets.